Pork soup with kenkey is a delight. Amongst pork consumers, you can never go wrong with Pork when smoked or fried.
Pork soup on a hot afternoon or evening with kenkey is just right. With just a little over enough pepper in the soup, be ready to bit your tongue.
Pork soup is better served with fanti kenkey, rice, banku and fufu. It is also very healthy as it health experts have revealed that pork is one of the healthiest sources of protein.
The recipe continues after the advertisement.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Reasons you could be denied boarding on a flight
- Bank Statement For Visa Application: How much balance is enough?
- ‘My bank statement is genuine, why was my visa application refused’ – Question from reader
- Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally
Pork SoupPrint Recipe
- Garden eggs
- Tomato paste
- Fresh tomatoes
- Wash and cut the pork into desired sizes. Squeeze lemon juice on pork and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Wash lemon off pork and put in cooking pan, place it on fire.
- Dice onions and put it on pork.
- Add seasoning and salt and allow pork to steam.
- Add a little water and tomato paste, let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Wash your garden eggs, peppers, tomatoes and onions. Put them in another pan and boil for ten minutes.
- Blend the boiled peppers and garden eggs together and pour on pork.
- After 10 minutes, blend tomatoes, and onions separately and pour into pork soup.
- Add salt to taste and reduce heat to let it boil slowly for 10 minutes.
Ease of Preparing