Jetsanza.com reported earlier on that tourists can extend their Dubai Visit Visas twice for 30 days each if they wish to stay longer.
The UAE has adopted a number of visa policies for visitors, residents, families and people overstaying their visa to cater for a wider segment of the society.
These are the new visa rules:
Tourists can extend their visas for two times after expiry. Each extension is for a period of 30 days; meaning tourists can stay 60 days more after the expiry of their visas without leaving the UAE for new visas. This takes effect from October 21, 2018.
1. Transit passengers are exempted from all entry fees for the first 48 hours.
2. Transit visa can be extended for up to 96 hours for a fee of only Dh50 (14usd).
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
3. Obtaining transit visa will be facilitated by a number of express counters at the passport-control hall across UAE airports.
Visa for overstayed job seekers
Job seekers who have overstayed their visas have been given the chance to leave the country voluntarily without being penalised.
Up to October 31, 2018, Job seekers who have overstayed their visas …
1. can leave the country voluntarily without fines.
2. will not be given “no entry” stamps if they buy their own air tickets
3. will have a possibility of visa transfer and exemption from fines for minimal fees
People who entered the UAE illegally can also leave within this with a “no entry” stamp for two years only.
Do you still want to stay?
The UAE got you covered. A new 6-month visa will be introduced for job seekers who overstayed their visa but wish to work in the country.
The temporary visa enhances the UAE’s position as a land of opportunities and a destination for talents and professionals.