Which embassies are open in Ghana
Embassies abroad have taken up the responsibility of either shutting down or restricting their activities in the face of the covid-19 pandemic.
The Ghanaian capital Accra hosts 63 embassies and high commissions, and in addition, there are 29 consulates and one other representation in Ghana.
How many of these embassies have halted their operations as far as covid-19 infections in Ghana are concerned?
Read Also: Is UK Embassy Working?
So far, no embassy or high commission in the jurisdiction of Ghana has closed down or announced shutting down.
However, most of these embassies and high commissions have reduced their in-person staffing and are scheduling a limited number of visa appointments for qualifying applicants.
- The U.S Embassy is currently operational in Ghana
- The Italian Embassy in Ghana is currently open
- The UK High Commission in Ghana is currently functional
- The Embassy of The Netherlands in Ghana is working at the moment
- The Nigerian High Commission in Ghana is open for travel activities
- The High Commission of Canada in Ghana is fully operational