Dates: 14-19 June 2020
Have you ever considered studying for a Master’s in any European city? Would you like to learn more about scholarships from European universities for bachelor, Master or PhD? Are you thinking about continuing your education in Europe, particularly – in the Netherlands? Then we invite you for a Workshop on Education in Europe.
During the event, we will tell you about the educational system in Europe and scholarships available from European universities. The main emphasis will be made on universities in the Netherlands – we will discuss different universities in the Netherlands, their programs and scholarships. So if you want to study in Europe (especially – if you want to study in the Netherlands) and receive a scholarship for your studies – this workshop is for you!
What to expect?
- Lectures of the educational system – we will provide you with a lecture on the educational system, we will tell about the education system in Europe with a special emphasis on Dutch features.
- Information about scholarships – we will provide you information about scholarships at European and particularly Dutch universities – about available scholarships, requirements and application process.
- Information about preparing the application – European standards, useful tips and necessary rules.
- Visits to universities – we will visit some of the universities in the Netherlands, meet staff and learn about scholarships available from this particular university.
- Visits to institutions providing scholarships – each university in the Netherlands has own programs of scholarships for foreign students. In addition to that, there are other institutions providing different types of financial support for foreign students. Will will learn about the opportunities they can offer.
- Consultation on the educational program – we will conduct a consultation to help you to choose the program and prepare the application.
The aim of the course is to provide you with essential information which you need for education in Europe. Moreover, we will help you to choose the right university and prepare the application.
Special offer – all participants who will attend the course and will decide to apply for scholarships in Dutch universities will be offered individual consultation and guidance.
The Workshop will cover all the levels of education – Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD. But the special emphasis will be made on Master studies including MBA studies (Master in Business Administration). The Netherlands is a country which offers one of the largest numbers of scholarships for the Master’s degree. We will discuss various options on how to apply and receive those scholarships.
If you want to continue your education in Europe but do not know how – this Workshop is certainly for you!
Students will be provided by accommodation for the whole period of the program. The accommodation will be provided in Amsterdam. Students will stay at a Guest House in the rooms for 2 people. The accommodation in a single room can be arranged for additional payment. Students will have access to the kitchen which they can use in case of need. The accommodation is well connected by public transport with all the touristy places in the city. During the program, the training will be conducted in the classroom which is in walking distance from the Guest House. Students will be provided with a detailed description of the venue and the information on how to reach it from the airport.
We offer comfortable accommodation where students can stay during the program and fully enjoy their time in Amsterdam!
The fee for the course is 900 euro.
The fee includes:
- Accommodation (in Amsterdam)
- The course (including all costs of the materials)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks)
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Consultation and Visa Support
The course organisers provide a visa invitation letter for the visa to the Netherlands.
To apply, first complete the form below and we will get back to you.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Reasons you could be denied boarding on a flight
- Bank Statement For Visa Application: How much balance is enough?
- ‘My bank statement is genuine, why was my visa application refused’ – Question from reader
- Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally