How to book Emirates ticket online
Emirates Airlines is a state-owned airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (UAE). The airline was voted the best in the world in the year 2017 by TripAdvisor. Emirates flight tickets can be booked online, through agents and local Emirate offices.
Here are simple steps to follow to book an Emirates Ticket Online;
- Visit the Emirates website
- Enter your departure city, destination, travel dates and travel class.
- Search the best flight fare and select your desired flight.
- Choose flight seat, book meals and add all required services; hotels, car rentals or Chauffeur-drive.
- Pay securely online by credit/debit card, or Skywards Miles.
- Receive all your flight details and booking confirmation by email.
- Manage your travel plans by logging into your Emirates account online with your booking reference.
- Check-in to your flight online before reaching the airport.
After booking online tickets, passengers are allowed to check-in, cancel and even change flights depending of the ticket’s terms and conditions.
Booking Emirates Ticket Through Agents
Emirates allows passengers to book flights through travel agents to their desired destinations globally. Just like with the online process, travellers have to provide information concerning their departure city, destinations, travel dates and travel class and all required services to the travel agency to aid them in booking a ticket. In this scenario, Emirates Airlines communicates directly with the agency but not the traveller.
To book through Local Emirates Office, the procedure in this instance is almost like booking with an agency. In this case, you contact Emirates directly in case of any assistance.