How to check-in Emirates flight online
This is how to do online Check-in for Emirates flights.
- Visit the Emirates website.
- Navigate to the Online Check-in page.
- Enter your surname and Booking Reference/PNR to initiate your check-in.
- Select the passengers you’d like to check-in.
- Enter Advance Passenger Information if required by the destination country.
- Passengers are offered options of changing seats and adding any missing Emirates Skywards numbers.
- Follow on-screen instructions to print your boarding passes.
How early can passengers check-in online for Emirates flights?
Emirates Airlines allows passengers to check-in their flights online. Customers are allowed to Check-in online 48 hours before flight’s scheduled departure time. The window for Online Check-in for Emirates Flights ends 90 minutes before the scheduled time for departure for all passengers with an electronic ticket.
Emirates is a state-owned flag carrier airline based in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is one of the numerous investments of The Emirates Group. The Airline is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and its current Chief Executive officer is Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
EDITORIAL POLICY: Permission to use quotation from this article, or entire article, is granted subject to full credit of source being given by referencing the direct link of the article on Jetsanza.com. Read our Copyright Policy to learn more about copying from Jetsanza.com.