Ethiopia COVID-19 Entry Requirements
Ethiopia prides itself as one of the most historical countries on the face of the earth. The country can boast of archaeological establishments and findings that date back over 3 million years. Among its important sites is Lalibela with its rock-cut Christian churches from the 12th–13th centuries. Aksum is the ruins of an ancient city with obelisks, tombs, castles, and Our Lady Mary of Zion church.
Travel to Ethiopia COVID-19
All of Ethiopia’s borders remain open to all foreigners who meet the Ethiopia visa requirement, however, as a result of the deadly coronavirus, travelers and potential visitors must meet the following requirements;
- Travelers must have a negative covid-19 PCR test upon arrival in Ethiopia.
- Screening on Arrival at the Airport in Ethiopia.
- Travelers must fill a mandatory health form upon arrival in Ethiopia.
- Travelers must fill a compulsory travel reports and they would be expected to provide answers to the following questions;
- Country of origin
- Transiting through (if applicable)
- Flight number
- Seat number
- Date of arrival
- Social media phone number
- Passengers without a negative Covid-19 PCR test would be required to undergo a 14-days mandatory quarantine in a government facility.