Cuba, a country in the Caribbean, welcome Ghanaian visitors with open arms.
Cuba has one of the most straightforward visa application procedures for holders of Ghanaian passports. Travel lovers have taken advantage of the ease of getting a Cuban visa to embark on vacation and honeymoon in the country.
Jetsanza.com has made the application process easier by listing all the documents needed and the processes involved in this article. We hope this will save you time and money as you plan your trip to Cuba.
2. Two Passport Pictures
3. Birth Certificate
4. Affidavit: Declaration that you will return after the holiday
5. Police Report
6. Visa Form (To be completed at the embassy on the day of application)
7. Hotel Reservation: How to make a hotel booking to support the visa application.
8. Ticket reservation (Not a purchased ticket/confirmed booking)
9. Yellow Fever Vaccination Card
1. Business Registration Documents
2. Introductory Letter
3. Bank Statement
1. Letter of introduction from work
3. Bank Statement
Standard: GHS 303 (One week)
Express: GHS 606 (Same day)
Only Tuesdays 09:00 – 13:00
22 A Akosombo Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra
What to note
1. The embassy works only on Tuesdays, and you have to make sure you have every document in order not to prolong the application process.
2. The Affidavit must be prepared by either a lawyer or a Commissioner of Oaths.
3. Make photocopies of all original documents.
4. Visit the embassy early so that you can rectify any errors made on time.
EDITORIAL POLICY: Permission to use quotation from this article, or entire article, is granted subject to full credit of source being given by referencing the direct link of the article on Jetsanza.com. Read our Copyright Policy to learn more about copying from Jetsanza.com.