Kenya Airways flies to about 50 destinations.
Below is a list of the various destinations of Kenya Airways.
- Burkina Faso
- Central African
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Republic of the Congo
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Kenya Airways is the official and flag carrier of Kenya. It was established after the dissolution of the East African Airways in the year 1977. Kenya Airways is headquartered in Nairobi with its hub at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Kenya Airways began as state property of the Kenyan government until April 1996, when it was privatized. This made Kenya Airways the first African flag carrier to be successfully privatized.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Reasons you could be denied boarding on a flight
- Bank Statement For Visa Application: How much balance is enough?
- ‘My bank statement is genuine, why was my visa application refused’ – Question from reader
- Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally