Like every other international airline, Emirates offers career opportunities and employment for persons who desire to be part of the Emirates Cabin Crew. Opportunities include; pilot, Air hostess, flight engineers, among others.
Working as an air hostess or flight attendant has numerous benefits. One gets the opportunity to live in exotic places across the globe while you earn a very competitive salary.
If you want to become an air hostess on Emirates, here are the two ways of applying.
- Submit an application online via the website of Emirates Airlines.
- Applications must include a CV or resume about you, applicant’s basic information
- Qualified Applications are invited for phase one of an interview at a scheduled assessment day
- Shortlisted Applicants would be called for interviews and employment depending on the applicant’s performance
- Attend an Open Day of the Emirates Airlines held in major cities globally
- Attend the event with a recent passport picture and CV
- Apply at the event and be willing to participate in a day-long interview and assessment
- Shortlisted applicants would be employed
Requirements to Become an air hostess on Emirates Airlines
An air hostess must be at least 21 years old and a high school graduate, as well as fluent in both spoken and written English. Physically, you need to be at least 160 cm (about 63 inches) tall and have a reach of 212 cm (82.5 inches) when standing on your tiptoes.
EDITORIAL POLICY: Permission to use quotation from this article, or entire article, is granted subject to full credit of source being given by referencing the direct link of the article on Jetsanza.com. Read our Copyright Policy to learn more about copying from Jetsanza.com.