Online check-in is available 48 hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time. It closes 90 minutes before scheduled departure for all passengers who have an electronic ticket.
Here is how to do online Check-in for Emirates flights.
- Visit Emirates website.
- Navigate to the Online Check-in page.
- Enter your surname and Booking Reference/PNR to initiate your check-in.
- Select the passengers you’d like to check-in.
- Enter Advance Passenger Information if required by the destination country.
- Passengers are offered options of changing seats and adding any missing Emirates Skywards numbers.
When passengers are done with the check-in process, they are issued an electronic boarding pass. Eboarding pass must be printed and carried along to the airport.
Still have some travel questions? Ask in our Travel WhatsApp Group.