Yes, Emirates flies to Jamaica but via New York’s Joh F. Kennedy Airport. Visitors travelling to Jamaica on Emirates should either hold a United States visa, United States resident permit or be a citizen of the United States.
Here are simple steps on how to book an Emirates flight to Jamaica online.
- Visit Emirates website.
- Enter your departure city, destination, travel dates and travel class.
- Search the best flight fare and take your pick.
- Choose your flight seat, book a special meal or add services like hotels, car rentals or Chauffeur-drive.
- Pay securely online by credit/debit card, or Skywards Miles.
- Receive all your flight details and booking confirmation by email.
- Manage your travel plans by logging into your Emirates account online with your booking reference.
- Check-in to your flight online before reaching the airport.
Still have some travel questions? Ask in our Travel WhatsApp Group.