The Year 2020 is here, and one of the New Year Resolutions of many would be taking a vacation abroad. People stay away from international travels due to the high cost of air tickets. We here at Jetsanza.com have put together this piece to assist people in choosing a destination from 20 countries with the lowest airfares.
Price of Air Tickets are not fixed and not guaranteed until purchase. However, travels from January through April are more likely to get you a cheaper airfare. Jetsanza.com shared in a previous post how to go to the United Kingdom during the 2020 Easter break for less than $800. That included everything but today’s article focuses on air tickets only.
It’s quite a lengthy article, and the last page has more details on how to go about with the visa application for your prefered destination. It also includes tips on how you can play around your travel dates to get even more cheaper airfare.
All the fares quoted in this article were valid at the time of publishing for a week return trip in February 2020. You are more likely to get the same fare or something closer for travels from January to April.
Use the NEXT button on the bottom of this post to navigate to the rest of the countries.
Sao Tome and Principe
Air Fare: $349 on Tap Portugal
Travel Month: February
Top Things To Do/ Top Attractions To See
- Watersports; Swimming, Scuba-diving, Snorkelling
- Praia Banana
- Pico Cao Grande
- Cascata de Sao Nicolau
- Museu do Mar e da Pesca Artesanal
- Marco do Equador
Further Reading On Sao Tome And Principe
Photos of Sao Tome and Principe
1. Sao Tome and Principe
2. Visit a Plantation in Sao Tome and Principe
3. Expect a large swimming pool in your hotel in Sao Tome and Principe
4. Beautiful beach with a great blue sky and turqoise water in Sao Tome right on the Equator
5. Swimming Pool meets the ocean, Sao Tome and Principe
6. Beach in Sao Tome & Principe
7. Boat ride, Sao Tome & Principe
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Reasons you could be denied boarding on a flight
- Bank Statement For Visa Application: How much balance is enough?
- ‘My bank statement is genuine, why was my visa application refused’ – Question from reader
- Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally