Garden Eggs Stew is a nutritious stew that is enjoyed by many people across Ghana. Garden Egg stew can be eaten with rice, boiled yam, boiled plantain and many others.
It is known to be rich in vitamins. People who enjoy the delicacy believe it good for the formation of blood cells and improve vision.
Still have some travel questions? Ask in our Travel WhatsApp Group.
Garden Eggs StewPrint Recipe
- Palm oil
- Garden Eggs
- Momone (Fermented fish)
- Wash Garden Eggs and boil them
- Blend onion, pepper, ginger, garlic
- Grind the Boiled Garden Eggs
- Chop some onions and fry it in the palm oil with the momone till it turns brown
- Add the blended mixture into the saucepan with the fried onion
- Stir for a while then add the chopped tomatoes
- Stir for some few minutes then add the ground garden egg
- Stir for some minutes then add some water and seasoning
- Stir for some minutes and add salt
- Add tuna or salmon to the stew when it’s almost done cooking and stir for additional 10 to 15 minutes