One can obtain a Ghanaian passport either through the Online Application Portal or by manual application. Applicants who usually prefer to walk-in instead of booking an appointment always go for the manual application method.
Jetsanza.com lists the steps involved in the manual application in the rest of the article. Once you have the required documents for the passport application, you can follow the steps below to apply.
How to apply for Ghanaian Passport the manual way
- Download a form from the MFARI website.
- Complete the forms and make sure guarantors and witness have completed their parts as well.
- Pay for the processing of your application online. You will receive an SMS on the Mobile Phone number you entered at the Personal Details section.
- Write the Paid Voucher Code on your Manual Form.
- Submit the completed Manual Form to the Passport Application Center for processing.
Standard: GHS 50
Expedited: GHS 1000
Addresses of Passport Application Centers
1 RIDGE PAC Ridge
2 ACCRA PAC Kinbu Road (Old Foreign Affairs)
3 TEMA PAC Former IRS Office, Community 4, Tema
4 ACCRA PREMIUM PAC Accra Digital Center, Adjacent State Housing Company, Ring Road West, Accra
5 KUMASI PAC Ministries Adum behind the Court of Appeal PWD (National Service Secretariat)
6 TAKORADI PAC Ghana Immigration Head Quarters (Within the Regional Administration)
7 SUNYANI PAC Adjacent to Jubilee (shares a wall with the Park)
8 HO PAC Regional Administration (Shares building with Immigration)
9 TAMALE PAC Police Park (Old Library)
10 KOFORIDUA PAC PWD Office, SSNIT Office Area, Koforidua.
Still have some travel questions? Ask in our Travel WhatsApp Group.