One Must-visit attraction in each of the 10 regions of Ghana
Ghana is a naturally gifted country with many beautiful places of interest, exhibiting cultural value, rich historical significance and offering leisure, amusement and also adventure.
These are spread across the entire country with each region boasting of some tourist attractions. Depending on your interest, there is a region in Ghana to satisfy you.
1. ASHANTI REGION – Lake Bosomtwe
2. NORTHERN REGION – The Mole National Park
3. GREATER ACCRA – James Fort
4. CENTRAL REGION – Kakum National Park
5. UPPER EAST – Paga Crocodile Pond
6. UPPER WEST – Wechiau Community Hippo Sanctuary
7. VOLTA REGION – Mount Afadjato and Wli Waterfalls
The Wli Waterfalls in Hohoe, also in the Volta Region is the longest cascading waterfall in West Africa, measuring about 143 metres from the upper fall to the plunge pool below it.
Its sheer grandeur, height, beauty and cool environment beat every imagination. It is a natural attraction every tourist will desire to visit.
8. WESTERN REGION – NZULEZO
9. EASTERN REGION – Lake Volta
10. BRONG-AHAFO – Digya National Park