This is how to prepare a Browned Butter Mocha Latte. You probably might know of it because of its popularity in coffee shops. Learn to do it at home.
Still have some travel questions? Ask in our Travel WhatsApp Group.
Browned Butter Mocha LattePrint Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener
- 3 Tablespoons hot brewed decaf espresso
- Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Heat butter in a deep saucepan over high heat for 5 minutes till the butter melts.
- Reduce heat intensity and whisk in cashew milk till it is warm through.
- Now Stir in the cocoa powder and sweetener
- Stir the mixture until it becomes like a frothy latte.
- Pour the espresso into a mug and add your hot milk mixture.
- Stir till the mixtures are evenly distributed and serve immediately with a whipped cream