This is how to prepare a Browned Butter Mocha Latte. You probably might know of it because of its popularity in coffee shops. Learn to do it at home.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Reasons you could be denied boarding on a flight
- Bank Statement For Visa Application: How much balance is enough?
- ‘My bank statement is genuine, why was my visa application refused’ – Question from reader
- Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally
Browned Butter Mocha LattePrint Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener
- 3 Tablespoons hot brewed decaf espresso
- Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Heat butter in a deep saucepan over high heat for 5 minutes till the butter melts.
- Reduce heat intensity and whisk in cashew milk till it is warm through.
- Now Stir in the cocoa powder and sweetener
- Stir the mixture until it becomes like a frothy latte.
- Pour the espresso into a mug and add your hot milk mixture.
- Stir till the mixtures are evenly distributed and serve immediately with a whipped cream
Browned Butter Mocha Latte
Ease of Preparing