Before booking an appointment to submit your Netherlands visa application at the VFS, take note of the following:
1-) Your internet browser should be the latest Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome or internet explorer 10 and above.
2-) Your visa card or master card must be secure; this means you must activate Verify by Visa for visa card holders, Secure Code for master card holders. Contact your bank for this activation. ECOBANK cards have this activated for all cards by default. Access Bank takes 24hours to activate for card holders who contact them for this service. Don’t worry yourself to go ahead with the booking if you’ve not fixed this. The payment process directs you to a page where your bank has to send you a code to finalise the payment. You can’t receive the code if your card isn’t activated for this service.
3-) Your Password should have minimum 8 and maximum of 15 characters with at least 1 Uppercase, 1 Lowercase Alphabet, 1 Number and 1 Special Character ($ @ # $ ! % * ? &).
How to book Holland Visa Appointment
- Visit the commercial partner VFS’s website HERE.
- Fill in the fields to register for account. Remember to type in your email address correctly. (If you have already created an account on any of the VFS’ websites, you should be able to use your details to log in here)
- Check your email for an activation link. Click ACTIVATE ACCOUNT link in the email you receive.
- Enter your login details to log in
- Click Schedule Appointment
- Select Center (Netherlands Visa Application Center) and Purpose of travel (Short Stay)
- Hover on Click here to know the earliest available date to know the earliest date available
- Click Continue and ADD APPLICANT. Fill your details. If you are traveling with others in a group, add all of them. A maximum of 5 people only can be added in a group. Click Continue when done.
- After clicking Continue on the next page, calendar opens. The dates in green boxes are the available ones. No green boxes means either dates are not available or they are not yet opened for bookings. Once you select a date, choose your desired time and click confirm.
- The next pages take you through the payment process and booking confirmation will be emailed to you once payment is completed successfully. The amount to be paid is GHS90 but subject to change at anytime.
Rescheduling of Appointment
To reschedule your appointment, log back into your account and select Reschedule Appointment. Choose your desired date and time and confirm the changes.
Note that you can change your appoint only twice up to 2 working days prior to your scheduled date and you will have to make new payment for a fresh appointment if you intend changing for the third time.
VFS – The Netherlands Visa Application Center
1st floor, Atlantic Towers,
Behind Marina Mall,
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Reasons you could be denied boarding on a flight
- Bank Statement For Visa Application: How much balance is enough?
- ‘My bank statement is genuine, why was my visa application refused’ – Question from reader
- Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally