A lot of people use heavy cream as an additional additive to make ice creams. Heavy cream is quite expensive to buy. Today we are going to learn how to make heavy cream at home.
Still have some travel questions? Ask in our Travel WhatsApp Group.
Heavy Cream For Ice CreamPrint Recipe
- 1/3 unsalted butter
- 4/6 cup of whole cold milk
- Put unsalted butter (not margarine) into a saucepan and place on fire with low heat and stir until it melts into a liquid for about 3 minutes.
- Now take one tablespoon of the melted butter and add to cold milk.
- Pour the milk into the rest of the butter in the saucepan and heat again on low fire and stir for 4 minutes until it begins to steam.
- Now mix the milk with butter till it becomes thick and then allow it to cool and pour into a lidded bowl and refrigerate overnight.