Ghana COVID-19 PCR Testing Centers
Travellers whose travels originates from the Kotoka International Airport are to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. Children, under-5 years of age, are not be required to present a negative COVID19 PCR test result.
The COVID-19 negative PCR test result should be obtained from an accredited laboratory in the country and should have been done not more than 72 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Below are the Ghana Health Service accredited laboratory for COVID-19 PCR testing.
Accredited COVID-19 Testing Centers For Travellers
- National Public Health Reference Laboratory NPHRL
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research NMIMR
- Kumasi Centre for Collaborative Research KCCR
- Veterinary Services Department – Labone VSD – Labone
- Veterinary Services Department – Takoradi VSD – Takoradi
- Public Health Reference Laboratory – Tamale PHRL – Tamale
- Public Health Refernce Laboratory – Sekondi Takoradi PHRL – Takoradi
- University Health And Allied Sciences Laboratory – Ho UHAS – Ho
- MDS-LANCET – East Legon MDS-LANCET – East Legon
- Nyaho Diagnostic Laboratory- Accra Nyaho Lab – Accra
- Akai House Laboratory- Accra Akai Lab – Accra
Standard (Two Days) – GHS450
Express (Next Business Day) – GHS – 550
CONTACT: 0540 126 670, 0540 126 686
- Council For Scientific And Industrial Research – Accra CSIR – Accra
- LEDing Medical Laboratory LEDing
2 Days – GHS300
12 HOURS – GHS500
2-4 Hours – GHS900
- The Trust Hospital Company Ltd Trust Hospital
- Synlab Ghana SYNLAB
- Omni Diagnostics Omni Diagnostics
- GENELAB GENELAB
COVID-19 Protocols At Kotoka International Airport
All passengers on international travel originating in KIA will be required to meet the following
requirements before departure:
- Departing passengers will be required to adhere to COVID-19 testing requirements for
the destination countries.
- Departing passengers will be required to always wear a face mask appropriately
(extending from the middle of the nasal bridge to halfway between the chin and the neck)
and adhere to social distancing and hygiene protocols
- All departing passengers will undergo health screening for symptoms of COVID-19
including the checking of temperature
- Passengers are advised to arrive at the airport at least 4 hours before the scheduled departure time.