Yes, Kenya Airways provides hotel accommodation for long layovers.
In air transport, layovers are when an air passenger would have to stay long for a while in a transiting country before they finally fly to their destinations. In such situations, some airlines provide accommodations for passengers while they are on a long layover.
Kenya Airways is one of the best airlines when it comes to the provision of hotel accommodation for passengers on long layovers.
Kenya Airways passengers on long layovers are provided hotel accommodation after they have been assisted to obtain the necessary visa. The hotels are usually one of the luxury ones closer to the airport. They are transported to and fro by the hotel’s shuttle.
Here is a list of activities passengers who are on a long layover at Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport can do:
- A Visit to the Nairobi National Park
- A visit to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- A visit to the Animal Orphanage
- A visit to the Giraffe Centre
Kenya Airways is the official and flag carrier of Kenya. It was established after the dissolution of the East African Airways in the year 1977. Kenya Airways is headquartered in Nairobi with its hub at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Kenya Airways began as state property of the Kenyan government until April 1996, when it was privatized. This made Kenya Airways the first African flag carrier to be successfully privatized.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Reasons you could be denied boarding on a flight
- Bank Statement For Visa Application: How much balance is enough?
- ‘My bank statement is genuine, why was my visa application refused’ – Question from reader
- Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally