What can you not take up the Eiffel Tower?
There are certain items that are not allowed to be taken up the Eiffel Tower for safety and security reasons. These include:
- Large suitcases or bags: Only bags smaller than 40 x 35 x 20 cm are allowed.
- Weapons: Firearms, knives, and other sharp objects are prohibited.
- Glass bottles and containers: Glass is not allowed on the tower for safety reasons.
- Aerosols and flammable liquids: These can be hazardous and are not allowed on the tower.
- Animals: Pets and other animals are not allowed on the tower, except for service animals.
- Bicycles and scooters: These are not allowed on the tower, but there is a bike parking area at the entrance.
- Skateboards and rollerblades: These are also not allowed on the tower.
- Drones: Flying drones near the Eiffel Tower is not allowed, as it poses a risk to public safety.
- Food and drinks: You can bring your own snacks and drinks, but you cannot consume them on the tower itself.